It's strange finding out the sex of the baby. When I first heard the tech announce to us that the baby is a boy, I couldn’t help giggling nonstop. I don’t even know why… I'm sure part of it had to do with Sili. He wouldn't stop pacing around the room. I told him that I wasn’t in labor yet so he could be still…. Turns out he was thinking of names of the baby because we had no boy names yet.
In addition to finding out the sex of the baby, I think just knowing this has made it all more real to me, once more. I couldn’t get it out of my head that I’m going to have SON. I’m going to be a boy’s mom. All this time, I knew I was pregnant and having a baby but now that I know it’s a boy… it’s making the process seem even more real. Strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment